The Teforia infusers use anywhere between two to six microinfusions. These microinfusions leverage our proprietary SIPS™ (Selective Infusion Profile System™) technology to extract different layers of flavors with each microinfusion to create a multi-layered brew that carries an immense depth of flavor, making it perfect for sharing.
Articles in this section
- What do the different levels of caffeine mean?
- What tea comes in the Keepsake Box?
- How do I recycle my Sips containers?
- What is cold infusion?
- What are microinfusions?
- What are Sips containers?
- How are Teforia's pods different than Keurig or Nespresso pods?
- Will I be able to use my own tea?
- Why loose leaf tea?
- How many times a day can I make tea? How long does it take?