Because of the nature and color of your infuser, the outside of the machine requires cleaning from time to time. We recommend cleaning your infuser regularly to maintain the integrity and longevity of the infuser.
- Unplug the infuser and remove the water reservoir, Infusion Globe, and Carafe.
- Use a damp microfiber cloth to wipe down exterior surfaces, including under the hood arm, Infusion Globe nest, Carafe holder, and water reservoir base.
- Do not place any components in the dishwasher.
- Remove the water filter from the water reservoir.
- Allow the Infusion Globe and Carafe to cool to room temperature before cleaning.
- Using liquid soap and hot water, use the supplied cleaning brush to clean the insides and exteriors of the water reservoir, Infusion Globe, and Carafe.
- Rinse with hot water.
- Allow all accessories to air dry or use a dry microfiber cloth to dry by hand before returning them to the infuser.
- Replace or reinstall the water filter before returning the water reservoir to the infuser.
Additionally, we recommend running a cleaning cycle at least once a week to keep your infuser operating in top condition. This cleaning cycle can be accessed in the Teforia companion app.
- Fill the water reservoir at least halfway with fresh water.
- Insert the empty Carafe and empty Infusion Globe.
- In the Teforia app, go to Settings > Infuser > Advanced Settings > Run Clean Cycle.
- The Clean Cycle will perform an internal cleaning cycle over a period of several minutes, thoroughly cleaning the inaccessible components of the infuser.
- Once the Clean Cycle is complete, remove the Carafe and carefully discard the water.
- Allow the Infusion Globe and Carafe to cool to room temperature, and then clean with hot water and liquid soap with the supplied cleaning brush.
If you are looking for additional instructions for cleaning the accessories, please visit one of the links below.