SIPS™ is the name of our proprietary technology. It stands for Selective Infusion Profile System, and it’s the magic behind the Teforia’s ability to unlock and maximize every tea’s flavor and health benefits.
Sips is the name of our tea containers. Why Sips? You sip tea. It’s part of the experience of enjoying tea. With a freshly brewed cup of perfectly infused tea, you sip in and savor your tea’s flavor and aroma.
The typical Sips container holds 4 grams of loose leaf tea, although some may contain less or more depending on the tea master's recipe. With Sips, there is no guesswork or measuring — you just scan, open, explore, and infuse.
- Our “smart” Sips containers protect tea from air and light in order to avoid further oxidation after they have been packaged.
- Each Carafe holds two perfect servings of tea.
- Before infusing, open the Sips container and touch, smell, and sip in the all-natural, whole-leaf tea leaves.
- Our Sips are 100 percent recyclable and 90 percent compostable. The container itself is made of injection-molded paper. The label is non-compostable and contains an RFID chip.
- Embrace your green by recycling your Sips containers locally and using the provided envelope to send the lid (with Sips label) back to us.