The tea is infused in glass, and it is decanted into glass. Both the Carafe and Infusion Globe are double-walled: the inner walls are made of borosilicate glass — often know as Pyrex — and the outer walls are made of BPA-free, impact-resistant plastic.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Teforia Classic and the Teforia Leaf infusers?
- What are the components of the infuser?
- What type of water filter do the Teforia infusers use?
- How much tea can the Carafe hold?
- Are the Carafe and Infusion Globe breakable?
- Are there any plastic parts that come into contact with the tea?
- Will the Carafe absorb flavor or aroma?
- Will the infuser be available in colors other than white?
- How many Carafes come with a machine? Can I purchase additional ones?
- What are the dimensions of the Teforia infusers?