Please only place loose leaf tea in the Infusion Globe prior to infusion. Sugar, milk, and any other additives should only be added to the tea after it’s been infused and decanted for serving.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Infusing icon flashing red?
- How many Carafes of sencha can I infuse?
- When using my own tea, how much should I use?
- Can I change the infusion temperature?
- How many times can I scan a Sips container?
- Why is there water underneath the Infusion Globe after an infusion?
- My Teforia isn't filling the Carafe. What do I do?
- Can I reuse tea leaves? How many times?
- Do I need multiple Carafes and Infusion Globes to prepare different teas?
- Is the Carafe insulated? How long will my tea stay warm?