Both the Carafe and Infusion Globe are constructed from a double-layer construction of high-impact plastic on the outside and hand-blown, food-safe borosilicate glass on the inside. Although glass vessels are fragile by nature, we took great care in artfully designing and engineering the Carafe and Infusion Globe to be strong enough for the rigors of daily use. We would recommend you treat them as you would any other glassware in your kitchen.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Teforia Classic and the Teforia Leaf infusers?
- What are the components of the infuser?
- What type of water filter do the Teforia infusers use?
- How much tea can the Carafe hold?
- Are the Carafe and Infusion Globe breakable?
- Are there any plastic parts that come into contact with the tea?
- Will the Carafe absorb flavor or aroma?
- Will the infuser be available in colors other than white?
- How many Carafes come with a machine? Can I purchase additional ones?
- What are the dimensions of the Teforia infusers?