WiFi and Bluetooth will not be required to operate the infuser when using Teforia Sips containers. If you own a Teforia Classic and want to infuse your own teas, then yes you will need to be connected to an infuser and the infuser will need to be connected to your WiFi network. We encourage you to connect your infuser whether you own the Classic or the Leaf to the WiFi as we are constantly updating our recipes and adding new teas to our portfolio to deliver the perfect cup of tea each time. In addition we also will periodically send software updates to the infuser to deliver new features and fix any bugs.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Teforia Classic and the Teforia Leaf infusers?
- What are the components of the infuser?
- What type of water filter do the Teforia infusers use?
- How much tea can the Carafe hold?
- Are the Carafe and Infusion Globe breakable?
- Are there any plastic parts that come into contact with the tea?
- Will the Carafe absorb flavor or aroma?
- Will the infuser be available in colors other than white?
- How many Carafes come with a machine? Can I purchase additional ones?
- What are the dimensions of the Teforia infusers?