Our tea recipes, including the infusion temperature, are proprietary. The changes that are made to differentiate each tea recipe take into account any number of a dozen variables. At this time, we do not have plans to make the specific infusion temperature manually adjustable, because our recipes were crafted with tea masters and artisans and take into account terroir, seasonality, and so much more.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Infusing icon flashing red?
- How many Carafes of sencha can I infuse?
- When using my own tea, how much should I use?
- Can I change the infusion temperature?
- How many times can I scan a Sips container?
- Why is there water underneath the Infusion Globe after an infusion?
- My Teforia isn't filling the Carafe. What do I do?
- Can I reuse tea leaves? How many times?
- Do I need multiple Carafes and Infusion Globes to prepare different teas?
- Is the Carafe insulated? How long will my tea stay warm?