Sometimes, after multiple, back-to-back infusions, water can accumulate under the Infusion Globe on the nest. Likewise, if there is sitting water, it can sometimes also bubble slightly because of the air pushed through the Infusion Globe during the infusion process. Simply remove the Infusion Globe and blot dry any excess water from the top and bottom of the nest arm with the included microfiber towel and then continue infusing.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Infusing icon flashing red?
- How many Carafes of sencha can I infuse?
- When using my own tea, how much should I use?
- Can I change the infusion temperature?
- How many times can I scan a Sips container?
- Why is there water underneath the Infusion Globe after an infusion?
- My Teforia isn't filling the Carafe. What do I do?
- Can I reuse tea leaves? How many times?
- Do I need multiple Carafes and Infusion Globes to prepare different teas?
- Is the Carafe insulated? How long will my tea stay warm?