Caring for your infuser is easy. When you’re ready to clean up, please blot dry the top and underside of the nest where the Infusion Globe sits and the Infusion Arm.* The Infusion Globe and the Carafe only need a quick warm water rinse. Allow time to air dry before placing back on the infuser.
For overall care and maintenance, please follow these instructions:
- Between infusions of teas within the same varietal, clean with a simple warm water rinse.
- When switching teas with distinctive flavors, we recommend adding liquid soap and using the Teforia brush.
- Please use the provided microfiber cloth and cleaning brushes with the Teforia. A small, detail brush for cleaning the Infusion Globe can be found inside the handle of the large brush.
- Wash all of the components by hand. Do not place the Infusion Globe or the Carafe in the dishwasher.
- Only use liquid soap and hot water to clean the Infusion Globe, Carafe, and water reservoir. Do not use any abrasive chemicals or materials.
- Dry all components with the microfiber cloth or let them air dry prior to placing back on the infuser.
- Blot dry top and underside of nest, and the infusion arm.
*Note: The parts that need to be blotted dry are black in color.