Teforia teas are packaged in perfectly portioned containers called Sips that are 100 percent recyclable and 90 percent compostable. Each Sips lid contains an RFID tag that allows the infuser to automatically recognize what kind of tea you’re infusing. Every Keepsake Box of 15 Sips containers includes a pre-addressed and stamped envelope so you can send the non-compostable lids back to Teforia for easy recycling. To compost your Sips, simply separate the PET liner from the paper container. The PET liner can then be recycled and the paper container can be composted.
Articles in this section
- What do the different levels of caffeine mean?
- What tea comes in the Keepsake Box?
- How do I recycle my Sips containers?
- What is cold infusion?
- What are microinfusions?
- What are Sips containers?
- How are Teforia's pods different than Keurig or Nespresso pods?
- Will I be able to use my own tea?
- Why loose leaf tea?
- How many times a day can I make tea? How long does it take?