All updates for the Teforia infusers are pushed through the cloud to your infuser overnight, so as to not disturb you during the day while you're infusing tea. The Teforia infusers were built to be on at all times, and it's vital you leave your infuser running throughout the night to receive important updates for tea recipes and software improvements.
Articles in this section
- How do I install the Teforia companion app?
- If I delete the app, do I lose all of the teas I added to my Tea Pantry?
- Some of My Teas are missing from the Tea Pantry. What do I do?
- What do I do if my Teforia drops the WiFi connection?
- What do the app icons mean?
- How do I delete teas from my Tea Pantry in the app?
- Do I need the companion app to operate my infuser?
- How does my Teforia infuser update?